What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The motion-stabilizer training
- Learn how to move from one location to the next without affecting your balance adjustments
- Learn how to adjust vertical and horizontal balance so you can achieve perfect drop time
- Learn the techniques for avoiding drastic movements during drops and releases
- Learn which lenses you need in order to get the best flying shots possible
- Learn how to properly position the camera on the device
- Learn how to achieve perfect walking and running shots
- Learn how to execute a flawless 360 degree pan
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Art of Flying scores 71.02/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://kre8insights.com/products/motion-stabilizer/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: kre8insights.com you’ll also be taken through to kre8insights.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)